header

Sunday, December 22, 2013

My First Pictures with Santa

Yesterday I met Santa. Santa really gets around! First he was over at a Christmas Tree shop, where he was sitting in a big room. A lot of kids came to see him. When I jumped up on his lap, I must have been a little excited because he started coming apart! He had to fix his beard! Hmmmm... Then, he was over at this wondrous store filled with all kinds of toys and treats for dogs (and cats and other pets, too). Mom says she knows him, and that Santa doesn't really smell like beef and cheese or sit on a throne of lies. Gran'mom and Pa were there, too, with their little cats (not-so-little cats!). Sophie and Sabrina did NOT look happy, but they didn't really do much except sit there like big hairy blobs. I told Santa what I wanted for Christmas. I have been a good puppy for all of the four months of my life, so I hope I get what I wished for! I think Sophie and Sabrina just wished to go home.