header

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hijacked By Charley The Cat (Again)

I am back. That's right. Charley The Cat. The one who has had her life turned upside down and backwards over the last few months because of Copper The Dog. He is sleeping right now, so I am infiltrating his blog! Mwah ha ha...ah ha...meow. I have begun to stake my claim on my territory. Copper The Dog knows who is Boss. I ~ Charley The Cat ~ is Boss! I must admit, Copper The Dog is not as rammy and hyper as he used to be. He has calmed down quite a bit and is rather interesting to watch. I am greatly amused at times by his occasional clumsiness. Take, for example, his lack of grace when climbing up on the couch. I laugh and laugh ~ on the inside. I think I am beginning to like Copper The Dog. Shhhhh....don't tell him. I will lose my edge.