header

Sunday, March 2, 2014

What a Long Winter

It has been a little while! Mom has been hogging the computer almost all the time, writing a book and doing work. But I am so excited about my day yesterday, I had to share it with you! After more than two months, I got to play with Millie again! It has been a long winter. Even though I love the snow, the bad weather has kept Millie and me apart. Yesterday we went to Gran'mom's and Pa's and it was love at first sight! We played all afternoon. Mom will download the photos from her camera later and post them maybe tomorrow (during the snowstorm we are supposed to get).

And guess what? I am now bigger than Millie! She used to tower over me when I was little. But now I am growing up! And I tower over her! 



Mom keeps saying there are just 19 days til spring, and she can't wait. I kind of agree. I'd like to see the birds and the flowers that she keeps talking about.

Charley the Cat and I are getting along better, too. She hacked up a hairball the other night. I helped Mom clean it up (I ate it), and then I licked Charely on the head, and she let me! Of course, she still slaps me in the nose with her sharp claws every now and then. But she's warming up to me. Down deep, I know she loves me!

Here's our latest movie from yesterday! Fun!